Saturday, December 1, 2007

Subway, Sprawl'n'Stuff

Sprawl
I just saw a great little Canadian piece on urban sprawl called The Radiant City. I encourage you to go and check it out at your local video store - that's where I found it, so I'm sure it's pretty available. Or just be lazy and watch the trailer for an "avant-gout"




Subway
'Tis not absolutely not the season, nor is there no specific reason of event to celebrate about subways, but gee do I love underground public t
ransit.
And I just discovered a comprehensive yet esthetically challenged website with a list of pictures of Art in the Metros around the world (and yes, you'll find Montreal in it)
Here again, a couple of "avant-gout" pictures and the link here (for those by now who didn't get "avant-gout"by now, it's pretty much "before-taste")



No comments: